The Caledonia library began operating in 1926 in the home of Mrs. Alton Bowman with the efforts of the  Caledonia Women’s Club. In December 1934, Caledonia became the second community to join the newly established Kent County Library Association. The Library moved in 1981 into the remodeled United Brethren Church on Emmons St., and in 2011 to a new, 18,000 square foot facility in order to meet the increasing needs of the growing community in Caledonia Township.  The “Next Chapter” campaign raised private charitable funds that were matched to an approved millage to provide funding for the project....
Read more Comments are closed