Campaign Implementation Services
Hopkins Fundraising Consulting offers comprehensive management of your organization’s campaign, including working with your leadership team to:
- Refine the organizational case for support.
- Develop campaign literature and ancillary materials.
- Identify and recruit appropriate campaign leadership.
- Develop a sound campaign organizational structure and campaign timeline.
- Assist with the creation of gift policies, gift accounting, and donor acknowledgement policies.
- Train volunteer solicitors.
- Provide all materials for campaign meetings, including agendas, training materials, drafts of solicitation letters, grant templates, gift charts, and acknowledgement communication vehicles.
- Assist with the development of donor prospect lists and evaluation processes.
- Assist with the development of solicitation strategies to maximize donor input and enhance giving.
- Coordinate planning for public kick off strategies, including creation of news advisories and press releases.
- Provide guidance to staff regarding gift pledge systems and appropriate donor follow-up.
- Provide overall management of the campaign effort to ensure careful planning and timely execution of identified fundraising strategies.
Most serious advancement efforts take 12-18 months to complete and often require outside counsel to manage the project from the planning stages to the final ribbon cutting. Hopkins Fundraising Consulting has extensive experience in guiding nonprofit organizations through successful campaigns and would welcome the opportunity to assist your organization in meeting its goals.